Ok I’m not going to pretend otherwise. I love getting nominated for these ! 🙂 I know some blogs are award-free but I’m too much of a wacko to do that 😀
A big thank you to fellow crazy person Bookahrama for this nomination ! Check out her post here. If you need more convincing to check her blog then let me tell you that she has actually bought the new Penguin Modern Classics Charlie and Chocolate Factory !!!
These are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
Since I have nominated a list just yesterday in my One Lovely Blog Award post, I’m going to skip over that part. Feel free to pick it up as a tag from me though ! Moving to the questions I have to answer …..
1. If you could become a villain, which villain would you choose?
Lets see …. ok this is tough …. I’m completely blank right now with respect to literary ideas ! How about Gru from Despicable Me though ? 🙂
2. Which book do you hate the most out of all the books you’ve read?
Four Corners of Night by Craig Holden;Nothing Can Be As Crazy by Ajay Mohan Jain; a lot of spiritual/philosophy books
3. Summer or winter?
I live in India – I don’t really have a huge say in this matter !
4. Which 5 authors would you love to have at a dinner party?
From the dead: Agatha Christie, Alistair MacLean , The Fitzgeralds and P.G.Wodehouse
5. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Dog person !! My brother is a very handsome Dalmatian who melts hearts 🙂
6. Which book intimidates you the most?
A lot of the classics – I keep putting them off for ‘someday’. Also poetry – I run in the opposite direction.
7. Would you rather have penis hands or a spider hat? (Thank you, Jasper Jones!)
I don’t even know what that means !!!
8. What is your all time favourite movie?
‘The Godfather’ is always at the top – only the 1st movie though, not the sequels. Followed by ‘A Few Good Men’, ‘Four Weddings and a Funeral’ plus almost all Christopher Nolan movies. Oh and the X-men franchise !!
9. Which literary character would you personally like to murder?
Every single cliched character – the brooding cop, the murderous butler/steward …..
10. You have a free ticket to anywhere in the world. Where would you go?
I have a long bucket list of places I want to go. But top is probably Macchu Picchu (Peru) followed by Alaska to witness the Aurora Borealis *sighs*
Phew ! Those questions were quite tough even though they look innocent 😀 Now make sure you go and check her blog out !