Musing Mondays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading and it asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on?
My wishlist runs long but the book I’ve been trying to get my hands on for quite some time is Deception by Adrian Levy.
The book is critically acclaimed and very positively reviewed overall. But more than that, I want to read it because I enjoyed The Siege by the same authors very much and ever since then I have been wanting to read more works of investigative journalism.
Whats your take on investigative journalism ?
Make sure you leave a comment – either your take on this or a link to your own Musing Mondays post ! 🙂
You can view all of my Musing Mondays posts here.